Your privacy is important to us. It is S3F Signs policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information yours that we can store on S3F Signs, and other sites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need them to provide you with a service. We do it for fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are storing and how it will be used.
We only hold the information stored for a time needed to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect within commercially acceptable means to avoid losses and robberies as well as access, disclosure, copy, use or unauthorized modification.
We do not share personal identification information publicly or with third parties, except when required by law.
Our site can have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we can not accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
It is free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
The continuous use of our site will be considered as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we deal with user data and personal information, contact us.
Cookies Policy S3F Signs
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookie setup by adjusting your browser settings (see Browser Help to know how to do this). Be aware that the deactivation of cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. The deactivation of cookies will generally result in the deactivation of certain features and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we define
- Cookies related to account
- Cookies related to login
- Cookies related to newsletters by e-mail
This site offers informative newsletter or e-mail services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and certain notifications should only be applied for registered / non-subscribed users.
- Cookies related to searches
- Cookies related to forms
When you send data by a form as those found on the contact pages, cookies can be configured to remind user details for future matching.
- Website Preferences Cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to define your preferences of how this site runs when you use it. To remind your preferences, we need to define cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable Web analysis solutions to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time spent on the site and the visited pages so we can continue to produce attractive content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analyzes are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce attractive content. These cookies can track items like the time that passes on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we tested new features and make subtle changes in the way the site presents. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while you are on the site while we understand which optimizations are our users most appreciate.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of contents and information that S3F Signs offers on the website and enunciative but not limiting:
- (A) not involve in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith to public order;
- (B) do not broadcast advertising or content of racist, xenophobic, online bets (eg Bet.pt), luck and chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology to terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to physical (hardware) and logical systems (software) of S3F Signs, your suppliers or third parties to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing previously mentioned damage.
Hopefully you are clarified and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure if you need or not, it is usually safer to leave the cookies activated, if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of April / 2021.